Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Fiat of Belmont? I live in Cupertino California and am having a hard time finding a Fiat dealership to service my 124 Lusso. I would love any advice from those Spider owners in my area. Right now I just need my first oil change. The dealership I bought my car from is no longer in business.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've had my car serviced in Berkeley and Concord. Both are "meh" customer experiences. Concord went out of business and changed hands and I haven't been back since.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had my car serviced in Berkeley and Concord. Both are "meh" customer experiences. Concord went out of business and changed hands and I haven't been back since.
My lovely car came from the dealer in Concord and they are now out of business. I live in Cupertino and it was a bit of a drive but worth it for the car and price I wanted. Berkeley is a bit far but might be worth it will look into it. Thank you!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Normandin Chrysler on Capitol Expressway in San Jose sells and services new Fiats. They even have 1 2020 model in stock! :) -Steve
Yes, it is the closest dealer to me but I had a horrible experience with them when I was looking or a 124 Spider. Then after purchased my 124 from a dealer in Concord which then went out of business I needed to take the car in because of a problem and they were just horrible again, I don't trust this place and am hoping to find somewhere else. I love my car but the service for them is just horrible. I hope you have had a better experience.

·
Registered
2017, Fiat Spider 124, Abarth
420 Posts
The last time I was there...a couple of months ago...the service person asked if my Spider was an American car. I wasn't impressed, but the broken sun shade I was there to have replaced under warrenty was taken care of. With that said, I ordered it through the very nice and very competent guy in the parts dept. The Service Dept. first tried to charge it to me. I've also been to Concord, but was really not impressed with them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
@Suzan - Are you perhaps the Asian lady who bought the 124 the same day I did at the dealer in Concord Fall of 2019? We had a brief conversation as we were waiting for our cars to be prepped.

·
Premium Member
2018 Abarth
119 Posts
Yes, it is the closest dealer to me but I had a horrible experience with them when I was looking or a 124 Spider. Then after purchased my 124 from a dealer in Concord which then went out of business I needed to take the car in because of a problem and they were just horrible again, I don't trust this place and am hoping to find somewhere else. I love my car but the service for them is just horrible. I hope you have had a better experience.
I live in San Jose, and was looking at an Abarth at Normandin when I was shopping, but ended up getting mine from Concord too!

My salesman didn't know jack about the car, but they were pretty friendly otherwise and we worked out a good deal. Very happy. It's sad that they folded... :(

I always do my own work on my cars. As happy as I was to finally have a car with a warranty, I was also scared because I hate letting shops touch my cars. The only things I ever go into a shop for are tire changes and alignments. Thankfully, Charlotte made it through her warranty period with nary an issue. :giggle:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Has anyone used Fiat of Belmont? I live in Cupertino California and am having a hard time finding a Fiat dealership to service my 124 Lusso. I would love any advice from those Spider owners in my area. Right now I just need my first oil change. The dealership I bought my car from is no longer in business.
Auto Nation Alfa Romeo Stevens Creek?
Just a thought? What if you tried your local Alfa Dealer for your Oil Service... You might be surprised? They will probably try and sell you a Giuilia or a Stelvio.... Well, they should try and sell you something. I would let their Service Dept know that you can't find a local Fiat dealer and someone recommended them. You don't need to tell them it was a fellow Spider owner.... From Scotland!! Gordon

·
Registered
202 Posts
I took my Lusso to Normandin last July. The service advisor was a woman. I tend to be a bit hard to please but I was very happy working with her. I can’t recall her name right now. One of the other advisors I know from when I had a Turbo Dodge Daytona. I’ll call there tomorrow and see if they’re both still there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Suzan - Are you perhaps the Asian lady who bought the 124 the same day I did at the dealer in Concord Fall of 2019? We had a brief conversation as we were waiting for our cars to be prepped.
I did get my Lusso in Concord and she is a 2019 but I bought her in December of 2018. Sorry, not me. Are you enjoying your car?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts