Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finally grew up and traded my Abarth 500C for a Fiat 124 Spider Lusso+.
I fulfilled my childhood dream to have a rwd convertible like the MG’s and Fiat’s and Triumph’s when I was a kid growing in my dad’s workshop, a red 124 with Lusso+ package.
C12409B0-0985-41E0-A071-C9C31E8A5EB9.jpeg

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Welcome.

Reactions: patrickbijnsdorp

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats! You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think so too. Come March I will let Savali Tuning remap the ecu to get it up to 191bhp, that way it will get the same gas response as my Abarth 500C.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I think so too. Come March I will let Savali Tuning remap the ecu to get it up to 191bhp, that way it will get the same gas response as my Abarth 500C.
Hi and also Welcome to the Team. "Finally grew up" the title says but then the boy is looking for 191bhp asap !
You made a great choice of vehicle in the 124 Spider but then you already know that and the Lusso plus with all it's kit will keep you entertained no doubt. Between now and March you will also have time to get to know the handling and braking characteristics of your Spider so it will be interesting to see what you do next, be it remain standard, re map or follow some other path as many of us here have, anyway, Safe Driving and Enjoy the Ride,Cheers
ron

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and also Welcome to the Team. "Finally grew up" the title says but then the boy is looking for 191bhp asap !
You made a great choice of vehicle in the 124 Spider but then you already know that and the Lusso plus with all it's kit will keep you entertained no doubt. Between now and March you will also have time to get to know the handling and braking characteristics of your Spider so it will be interesting to see what you do next, be it remain standard, re map or follow some other path as many of us here have, anyway, Safe Driving and Enjoy the Ride,Cheers
ron
thnx!
I had great fun driving my Abarth 500 esseesse but I missed the rwd in mountains.
So it will be a steep learning curve to get used to rwd again and take it up the Stelvio in September, all 191 HP and all....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Wow, stunning. Welcome to the passion!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts