Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member of these forums for some time now; however, as some of you know, I have been waiting for my manual Red Abarth. This morning I received word that my car had arrived and we picked it up this afternoon so I can finally consider myself to be an official Forum member. Today was 11 months to the day that the car was ordered and even though I only drove it the 50 miles home I am happy to report that the wait was worth it. My wife said it reminded her of our first Viper, a Red 1994 since it seemed somewhat crude (but not loud or fast) and I told her that is just what I expected. I also reminded her that it was not her car.

Let the mods begin...

·
Registered
555 Posts
11 months !!!

Join the club - that was how long I waited for my A5oo, albeit that was a special order

Congrats - must be a fabulous feeling

·
Registered
479 Posts
whoa, that's 5 posts a mile..... congrats on finally getting your ride

·
Registered
682 Posts
Congratulations Bob, you wound up waiting a full month longer than I did!

I thought both our cars were on the boat together, but maybe not. At least you finally have it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats Bob. May you enjoy many, many top down miles! I look forward to watching your modifications.
Best, Mark

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I've been a member of these forums for some time now; however, as some of you know, I have been waiting for my manual Red Abarth. This morning I received word that my car had arrived and we picked it up this afternoon so I can finally consider myself to be an official Forum member. Today was 11 months to the day that the car was ordered and even though I only drove it the 50 miles home I am happy to report that the wait was worth it. My wife said it reminded her of our first Viper, a Red 1994 since it seemed somewhat crude (but not loud or fast) and I told her that is just what I expected. I also reminded her that it was not her car.

HAHAHAHAHA

Let the mods begin...
Wonderful news! Congrats and whats the first mod? I'm sure you had the parts waiting to be installed!!!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I installed the Abarth steering wheel emblem this morning and will be visiting the exhaust shop this week to pick out tips for when they do the muffler delete. Next week the windows are getting tinted and I am ordering the GFB DV+. I plan to do a few little things here and there and once I get through the break in I will be getting the EC tune.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Congrats Bob. Where are the PICS???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts