Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Not bad! I know many complain about the regular one being to big and all but I don’t mind it that much.

And it not being in the rear = enigmatic / different. This is probably cleaner.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
@Fiatbreath. I like the look. I bought the same front badge, then decided to keep the original. I know it’s a PITA to install. You did a great job on the mod. +1 with @ameridan. This is the way it should have come from the factory. With the existing circular indentation it was probably meant to be that way originally.

Well done.

Dan

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
GREAT JOB and Passion. Gutsy mod.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Bravo

The #1 design letdown for me has been those front and rear badges .......so cheap and nasty looking

What was the PITA aspect of doing the front badge ?? Was it getting to the fixing bolt ??

Additional Question - did you use the Front and Rear Punto badges - or two of the rear ?? Yours look the same size whereas the OEM set has two different sizes

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did not know there where two different sizes, both are the same. I had to dremel the inside of badge and glue it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Looks amazing

·
Registered
22 Posts
Was it getting to the fixing bolt ??
Aha, so there are fixing bolts for these badges, they aren't merely adhesive?

I was considering a used Classica I found very cheap, but I don't like the gigantic Fiat badges and think it would be great totally debadged. Sounds like one would need to at minimum get a replacement smaller badge, eh?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
In one of the pics it looks angled toward one side. May be just the pic!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Sorry! Lovely looking car though....I now want a white Abarth lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts