Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 8 months mine has been the lone Spider in this part of the state. Just saw a red Abarth - passed me on my street and honked the horn. Any others near Shreveport/Bossier?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be me. Hi kpoling. Nice looking Spider!
Hi, Jeni, Welcome to the forum! You have a darn nice car as well. Glad you found this forum - lots of good information here. Check your tire pressure, by the way. All the dealers (including Landers) seem to forget to lower the pressure from 50 to 29 although I think I pointed that out on what must have been your car on the lot when I last had my oil changed. :)
K

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, I discovered the tire pressure after driving back from Houston. I bought it in Sugarland because Landers didn't have a stick. And they were most unwilling to help me find one. Correcting the tire pressure made a big difference in the ride.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hah! Bought mine in Texas also for similar reasons. :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
here in SE La. I have not seen another 124 on the streets yet. also when I went to the dealer, they did not have any manual transmissions either. mine was ordered through my dealer from the Houston area as well. unfortunately the front bumper was drilled for the front plate bracket..... was able to go to an auto parts store and purchase some plugs, which I painted with some Porsche gt silver paint to fill the holes.... came out pretty well, but would rather not to have "fixed" a brand new car....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts