Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Longest drive I have had in the 124 was 8 hours and I was very surprised to feel no aches or tiredness when I reached point B. Was as comfy as my XFS over a long journey, but much more fun than her when I reached the NE Scotland country roads heading through to Nairn. My only gripe would be more frequent fuel stops because of the much smaller tank! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
One day I hope to visit my ancestral home of Huntly. From photos it looks small and quiet and just a little stop in the middle of nowhere. Unless you are a Campbell. Probably best if you do not stop lol...
I'm originally from Aberdeen so Huntly is only about 30 miles away from there. Good roads for the 124 all around the NE. Yes, Huntly is a village/small town blink and you miss it place but very Scottish! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
On the passengers seat on the other hand, it sucks (especially with the Abarth’s suspension - which is great when you’re driving, not that great when you’re chilling as a passenger
When my partner is in the car beside me I'm happy the ride is rough......I try to hit every bump because it's aesthetically pleasing to me! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts