Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a '17 Spider Classica, and noticed that one of the fobs was dead--no LED lighting when I pressed buttons. I replaced the battery, and now the LED does come on when I press a button, but the car doesn't seem to recognize the fob at all. Do I somehow need to re-pair the fob with the car? Any advice would be great.

Oh, and I love this car. So cool.

--Nate

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
687 Posts
Nate, welcome here. I'm not sure what you may need to do but there's a wealth of knowledge amongst the members here so I'm quite certain someone will come along shortly with just the information you require. Yes, these are great fun cars to drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,236 Posts
Did you try pushing the start button with the fob with the new battery? This is usually done when the battery is weak, but maybe the receiver needs more power? This is a shot in the dark . . .
Best regards
Pete

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hello Nate.....type "124 Spider Basic Rules of Ownership"......."some of" into search at top, click on the link and all your questions will be answered there........Cheers
ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts