Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I have asked this before. But is anyone modded fog lights on the classical since it does not come with fog lights?. I would love to add them. Love the look of the lusso with fog lights. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
UM, I am just now realizing the Classica does not come with fog lights!? I read the manual, searched the car, gave up and headed into the thick fog anyway.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The Classica has filler trim pieces up front where the Lusso fogs are. But also, the lighting control stalk on the steering column does not include the fog lamp switch. Both could be changed out easily but is the wiring already present for front fogs in a Classica? (Previous threads with this question have often shifted to discussion of rear fog lights)

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Classica has filler trim pieces up front where the Lusso fogs are. But also, the lighting control stalk on the steering column does not include the fog lamp switch. Both could be changed out easily but is the wiring already present for front fogs in a Classica? (Previous threads with this question have often shifted to discussion of rear fog lights)
I need to go look but are you saying the Classica has "removable" trim pieces? Others have confirmed the wiring is present at least at the bumper. The question is whether the wiring is present on the steering column.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to go look but are you saying the Classica has "removable" trim pieces? Others have confirmed the wiring is present at least at the bumper. The question is whether the wiring is present on the steering column.
I definitely have wiring behind the blanked trim. Anyone know of place to get stalk?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts