Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if that is one word or two...in any case I bought the genuine Mopar foot rest as the Abarth has a black plastic one. I saw the great Abarth foot rest that was posted on this forum but it for European cars. My heart sank. So, did I do the right thing? In the end it was like $80 due to the $15 shipping charge which is super crazy. And it just seemed expensive, but I'm tired of looking down and virtually seeing "nothing". :(

·
Registered
727 Posts
Not sure if that is one word or two...in any case I bought the genuine Mopar foot rest as the Abarth has a black plastic one. I saw the great Abarth foot rest that was posted on this forum but it for European cars. My heart sank. So, did I do the right thing? In the end it was like $80 due to the $15 shipping charge which is super crazy. And it just seemed expensive, but I'm tired of looking down and virtually seeing "nothing". :(
Are you referring to the one with the 124 and scorpion logo? If you visit eBay you can get it for the U.S. left hand drive. Too lazy right now to post the link, maybe someone else can.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you referring to the one with the 124 and scorpion logo? If you visit eBay you can get it for the U.S. left hand drive. Too lazy right now to post the link, maybe someone else can.
Found it thanks! From Spain I think?? I had to ask which to order because there were two Abarth left side and I wanted the one with the tread dots. And frankly I could not translate from what they had as options. I emailed the owner and he said not to worry he'd order the right one. Cancelled the order for the Mopar part. This is much flashier!!! Many thanks again!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts