21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
20,150 miles
Black/Black
6MT
Denver, CO
$24,500 - price reduced!

A recent MTB accident, subsequent hip replacement, and other injuries have forced me to make some hard decisions.

I think this is an exceptional deal… please see everything listed below.

I purchased this car in April and have put 1200 miles on the clock. It puts a smile on my face every time I get in it. You all know this about the car… it is unique, draws stares and questions, and is one of the best bang for the buck sports cars out there. It has not disappointed.

This Abarth was previously owned by fellow 124Spider member, 68Wooley. The vast majority of the modifications were completed under his ownership. The car has run flawlessly.

Performance Modifications:
  • EC GT 1446+ stuffed turbo
  • Turbo blanket
  • Goodwin System One exhaust (sounds amazing)
  • EC Intercooler and Kevlar piping
  • Forge recirc blow off valve
  • Diverter Valve (Forge?)
  • Alpha 4C coils
  • Tork multi-air spring kit (upgraded version)
  • EC v4 Intake
  • Tork tune – stage 1 (will include tuner)
  • Adjustable rear endlinks (Karcepts?)

Other upgrades:
  • Apple Car Play
  • LED lighting kit
  • McGard spline drive lug nuts
  • Gas hood struts
  • Trunk dampening
  • Continental ContiSport+ 215/4517 (less than 1000 miles)

Bonus items for forum members at full asking price:
  • Original turbo and housing
  • Other take off items
  • Spares – gaskets, hoses, nuts and bolts
  • 4 Oil filters
  • EC – NGK gapped spark plugs (2 new sets)
  • Case (6) of Platinum Euro oil 5w-40
  • Ravenol Coolant - new
  • EC catch can – new, not installed
  • Cusco strut tower brace – new, not installed
  • Cusco tow hook
  • Boost gauge and vent mount
  • Vredestein winter tires 205/45/17
The local dealership has recently replaced the blind spot monitor components under warranty and the system is scheduled to be calibrated once their adjustment tool is setup. Likely 1-2 weeks.

I’m happy to answer any questions and discuss further.

Appreciate all the board members informative posts and passion for this special car. Amazing group here.

Thank you.
Rob

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 124 Abarth
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Additional pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
870 Posts
I am truly sorry to hear about your MTB accident. I to MTB, and could not imagine giving it up even knowing the dangers. I pray you have a speedy recovery. As for the vehicle anyone who gets this gem is truly blessed as it has served forum members well. With that mod list I couldn’t imagine a better sorted ride. GLWS, and have a speedy recovery.

·
Premium Member
2017 124 Abarth
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you mtnghost. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
2017 black Abarth
67 Posts
Very good price - given how crazy the used market is right now could probably get significantly more. I would buy this in a heartbeat if I didn't just buy one - I paid only about 2k less and mine has fewer features and about double the miles.

·
Premium Member
2017 124 Abarth
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price reduction! $24,500 takes all.

·
Premium Member
2017 124 Abarth
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, still for sale!

·
Premium Member
2018 124 Abarth
279 Posts
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
20,150 miles
Black/Black
6MT
Denver, CO
$24,500 - price reduced!

A recent MTB accident, subsequent hip replacement, and other injuries have forced me to make some hard decisions.
Rob, Sorry to hear of your medical issues. I feel your pain. This past June I tore my left Achilles tendon for the third time in my life. I could hardly walk; using the Abarth's clutch was completely out of the question. I'm recovering now, but was scared for a while I might have had to sell my car with all its upgrades. Then too, my mountain bike has gone unridden two years since my broken back in a horseback riding incident. Growing old is tough. NO! I did not fall OFF the horse.

Your car is DEFINITELY a great value at your asking price. Hope someone realizes that and makes the purchase.
Julia

·
Registered
870 Posts
Not to be rude but that car is easily worth 5k more to carvana, and like I said in your post about looking for a 124 if I hadn’t just purchased one I would have easily paid 32-35 for this particular one.

·
Premium Member
2017 124 Abarth
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fresh Dot4 brake flush completed. And bump!

·
Premium Member
2017 124 Abarth
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Gang. Would really like this car to go to an enthusiast who would appreciate all the extras. Lowering the price... all goodies included... $23,000.

Reactions: epper1250

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Great deal. I'd be all over it if I wasn't closing in on a boxster 4.0 purchase.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I just got my a$$ handed to me by a chick in a PDK equipped 718 GTS yesterday! Damn that thing is fast and the shifting sounded amazing. Unfortunately she wasn’t a very good driver and blocked me when the strait turned a bit twisty.😁 I want one!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The pdk is faster but I'm buying a manual.......still fast tho

·
Registered
870 Posts
For sure I would buy a manual just noticed it was PDK due to the shifting noise. Did you decide what trim you were getting?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Gang. Would really like this car to go to an enthusiast who would appreciate all the extras. Lowering the price... all goodies included... $23,000.
Hey rp1maverick,

I'm new to the forum and technically not yet an owner ... I'm in the market and interested. What would be the best way for us to get in touch?

·
Premium Member
2017 124 Abarth
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pm'd

1 - 20 of 23 Posts