Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manual/Standard transmission (6 speed)
23,000 miles. (Will go up slightly since I still love driving this car.)
Clean title.
Color: Bianco Gelato White
Warranty: 4 years, 50,000 miles (Basic and Powertrain) Car went into service January 2017. Still a ton of warranty left!
MPG: 26 city, 35 hwy
Non-smoker, no pets.

I'm selling my meticulously maintained 2017 Abarth Spider. I've always parked this car away from other cars in the safest spots possible.
The car is in EXCELLENT condition. I'm only selling because I'm downsizing and want to invest money elsewhere.
I still enjoy driving this car, and it's by far my favorite car I've ever owned.
I always changed the oil early with factory recommended oil (Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5w40 synthetic).
I changed the transmission fluid at 23,000 miles to AMSOIL Synchromesh for smoother shifts. The transmissions in these cars already feel great (NC MX-5 transmission), this makes it even better.

It's been very reliable for me, probably thanks to the fact it's mostly a Mazda underneath (ND MX-5 chassis).

If you're looking for a car that's a "head turner", look no further. I get people asking me about the car just about every time I drive it. Most people don't know
what it is and think it's a much more expensive car than it is.

If desired, the car will come with a whole bunch of professional photos I've had taken of it.

I've had an unlimited car wash subscription for the life of this car, which I utilized more often than any sane person should. This includes underbody flushes at least once a week.
The body and underbody of the car are spotless.

This car has every option available from Fiat, including:

Safety & Comfort Collection
Auto dimming exterior mirrors
Heated exterior mirrors
Rear park assist
Blind spot monitors
Rear cross path detection
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Security alarm
Universal garage door opener (3 settings)

Luxury Collection
9 speaker BOSE sound system, including subwoofer and headrest speakers
Adaptive headlights
Automatic healight leveling system
Daytime running lights
GPS navigation
Headlight washer nozzles
LED headlights (Halos)
Satellite radio (subscription required)

Recaro Seats (You couldn't technically order the Recaro seats with the Luxury Collection in 2017. This car was one of the only ones made that way.)
Alcantara
Built in BOSE headrest speakers
Heated

Brembo brakes

I sourced the red mirror covers and red bumper trim pieces from the European market to make this car look like the configuration you can get overseas.
The heritage stripe is a vinyl wrap put on my a reputable shop (Diamond Graphics). The wrap is still in great condition.
This car looks exactly like the one Richard Hammond reviewed on Grand Tour (He loved it, by the way!).

I have put some tasteful, quality mods on the car.
Sound is always important to me when modifying a car, and I think this car sounds amazing with the intake and exhaust I chose. Come hear it for yourself!

Mods
Eurocompulsion v2 intake (Increases turbo sounds in addition to a little more power)
Roadstersport (Good-Win-Racing) non-resonated quad tip exhaust
Roadstersport highflow midpipe
Roadstersport highflow crosspipe
GFB DV+ diverter/blow off valve
949Racing 6UL 17x8 Charcoal (No TPMS sensors in these wheels, so the light comes on. The sensors are still in the stock wheels.)
949Racing Forged alloy lug nuts
949Racing valve stems (2 per wheel)
Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec tires (235/40R-17)
Cravenspeed red door bushings
Cravenspeed shorty antenna
Sila concepts turbo blanket
Eurocompulsion oil catch can
Italian front license plate from CustomEuropeanPlates
Lowered on Progress Technology springs (Stock springs included in sale)

Extra Value
Stock wheels with Blizzak snow tires (Only used 2 winters. Have a TON of life left.)
SECOND BRAND NEW SET of Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec tires (235/40R-17)
3D MAXpider fitted winter floor mats

Cons
The free flowing Roadstersport exhaust causes a secondary o2 sensor CEL (P0137) when driving more "spirited". Under normal driving conditions I never see this code.
Any of the vendors who offer tunes should be able to adjust the o2 sensor threshold to stop this code from popping up.
This is a pretty common code for this exhaust, and it's a small price to pay for the huge increase in torque the larger crosspipe provides. I am also including the stock
exhaust, which will obviously take care of this code if it's installed.

This car has been hit on the driver side door and rear quarter panel by a motorcycle and repaired by a reputable shop (ABRA). I've been driving it for about 2 years and 10,000 miles since it was
hit, and I haven't had any problems from it. You can't even tell anything happened.

I have all the stock parts that came off the car, which will be included in the sale.

I'm more than willing to pay for a Carfax for a serious buyer.

NADA Clean Retail Value: $22,650
KBB Private Party Value: $22,179

I'm asking $24,000 for everything. I believe that's a very fair price for a fully loaded Abarth with every option, as well as tons of extras included.
I still have a loan on the car, so we'll have to go to the bank to pay that off.
I'm in no hurry to sell, because I still really enjoy driving it.

Any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Email or text is preferred:

Brandon Salter
[email protected]
414-467-9822

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Why does the Richard Hammond video show in mirror mode (everything reversed)? Best wishes in the quest to find a new loving owner for your Spider. Sorry to hear you have to let it go, but you'll find someone who'll love it just as much as you did.

Reactions: NellyNel 1TWO4

·
Registered
2017 124 Spider Abarth
31 Posts
Clean title.
Warranty: 4 years, 50,000 miles (Basic and Powertrain) Car went into service January 2017. Still a ton of warranty left!
Non-smoker, no pets.

I'm selling my meticulously maintained 2017 Abarth Spider. I've always parked this car away from other cars in the safest spots possible.
The car is in EXCELLENT condition. I'm only selling because I'm downsizing and want to invest money elsewhere.
I still enjoy driving this car, and it's by far my favorite car I've ever owned.
I always changed the oil early with factory recommended oil (Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5w40 synthetic).
I changed the transmission fluid at 23,000 miles to AMSOIL Synchromesh for smoother shifts. The transmissions in these cars already feel great (NC MX-5 transmission), this makes it even better.

It's been very reliable for me, probably thanks to the fact it's mostly a Mazda underneath (ND MX-5 chassis).

If you're looking for a car that's a "head turner", look no further. I get people asking me about the car just about every time I drive it. Most people don't know

If desired, the car will come with a whole bunch of professional photos I've had taken of it.

I've had an unlimited car wash subscription for the life of this car, which I utilized more often than any sane person should. This includes underbody flushes at least once a week.

Heated exterior mirrors
Rear park assist
Blind spot monitors
Security alarm

Luxury Collection
Adaptive headlights
Daytime running lights
GPS navigation
Headlight washer nozzles
LED headlights (Halos)

Recaro Seats (You couldn't technically order the Recaro seats with the Luxury Collection in 2017. This car was one of the only ones made that way.)
Alcantara
Heated

Brembo brakes

I sourced the red mirror covers and red bumper trim pieces from the European market to make this car look like the configuration you can get overseas.
The heritage stripe is a vinyl wrap put on my a reputable shop (Diamond Graphics). The wrap is still in great condition.
This car looks exactly like the one Richard Hammond reviewed on Grand Tour (He loved it, by the way!).

Sound is always important to me when modifying a car, and I think this car sounds amazing with the intake and exhaust I chose. Come hear it for yourself!

Mods
Eurocompulsion v2 intake (Increases turbo sounds in addition to a little more power)
949Racing 6UL 17x8 Charcoal (No TPMS sensors in these wheels, so the light comes on. The sensors are still in the stock wheels.)

Extra Value
Stock wheels with Blizzak snow tires (Only used 2 winters. Have a TON of life left.)

Cons
The free flowing Roadstersport exhaust causes a secondary o2 sensor CEL (P0137) when driving more "spirited". Under normal driving conditions I never see this code.
Any of the vendors who offer tunes should be able to adjust the o2 sensor threshold to stop this code from popping up.
This is a pretty common code for this exhaust, and it's a small price to pay for the huge increase in torque the larger crosspipe provides. I am also including the stock

This car has been hit on the driver side door and rear quarter panel by a motorcycle and repaired by a reputable shop (ABRA). I've been driving it for about 2 years and 10,000 miles since it was
hit, and I haven't had any problems from it. You can't even tell anything happened.

I have all the stock parts that came off the car, which will be included in the sale.

I'm asking $24,000 for everything. I believe that's a very fair price for a fully loaded Abarth with every option, as well as tons of extras included.
I still have a loan on the car, so we'll have to go to the bank to pay that off.

Brandon Salter
[email protected]
414-467-9822
Hi Brandon, just want to let you know your car is in the right hands.

·
Registered
2018 124 Abarth
43 Posts
Clean title.
Non-smoker, no pets.

Heated exterior mirrors
Rear park assist
Blind spot monitors
Security alarm

Luxury Collection
Adaptive headlights
Daytime running lights
GPS navigation
Headlight washer nozzles
LED headlights (Halos)

Alcantara
Heated

Brembo brakes

Mods

Extra Value

Cons

Brandon Salter
[email protected]
414-467-9822
I already have a pretty much upgraded Abarth so I'm not a buyer, but I sure do love that front license plate you added. Whomever gets your car is going to get one hell of a deal. Sorry you think you should let it go. Love, love that front license plate!

·
Registered
2017 124 Spider Abarth
31 Posts
I'm actually the new owner. But thank you for your interest. Hope you find what you're looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts