Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale Auto Ricambi (A/R) Resonated Axle Back Exhaust $175 Northern NJ. Absolutely love the sound... This is how car should of sounded like from stock. This is a high quality Stainless Piece, fits well and takes about 15 Min as a DYI install, with no lift. I've put about 6000 Miles on it, but now taking car in a different direction as car warranty is approaches expiration.

It is offered at $175 Picked up in Bergen Co (Northern NJ, Zip 07675). Even willing to meet within 45 drive if that is helpful. Prefer not to ship, if Shipping is required, you pick up cost + Insurance + $20 Packaging Materials.

Item is $480 New From A/R. Being all Stainless Steel, it will last, look and perform just as well for $300 less. Put those savings into other mods.

124 Spider Stainless Exhaust

·
Registered
2018 Classica
58 Posts
Hi Racer, I’m interested in learning more! Any chance you have some photos of it you can post?

Also, has the exhaust seen salt/road treatments?
Thanks!

Best, NEFiat

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have several people interested. Weather permitting, I'll try to get some pics tommorrow, or may just take it off and take pics that way.

·
Premium Member
2020 Fiat 124 Abarth, manual, Chiaro Silver, visability, navigation, convenience packages, brembos
17 Posts
I'm very interested. Just moved away from Bergen Co., Hillsdale, no less...lol...but will be driving back to area in the next month to visit family. I can pay for it now and pick it up then if that works for you. Provided you say it is in good shape, let me know how best to get payment to you.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just took the exhaust off the car and reverted her back to stock exhaust. It's a 15 min job on ramps. Car sound is so much more docile with heavy/ugly stock muffler. Really takes allot of character/fun out of the car. The A/R exhaust sounds great, won't be disappointed.
Car gets stored in winter, never driven in snow or when roads were brined. As requested, below are some pics. I am sure it could be polished up a bit more with some elbow grease.

The gasket/dounut should be replaced. Use the one from your car or the new one I picked up today at local speed shop. They did not have the part in their system, so they measured and matched it up, looks like good match (1st Pic)

·
Registered
2018 Classica
58 Posts
Hey Racer, looks like it is in good shape. I’m interested - will send a PM. Thanks!

-NEFiat

·
Registered
2017 classica in grigo moda meteor grey, autoricambi non res. Focal f51 wheels Eibach Pro springs
59 Posts
What else will you be selling?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD - Going to be installed on a 2020 car. I am sure new owner will find that it adds a bit of that missing character.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts