Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 Abarth - Took off car with only about 2k miles. Just collecting dust in my attic so $100 takes it.

Local pickup only. Willing to drive a little to meet up, but price will go up to compensate for time/gas.

Material property Gas Electrical wiring Machine Auto part

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,328 Posts
Ironically this exhaust has better tip alignment and quality over the RM. I’m currently looking for a fix for the fitment issue with my Abarth. Also from what I remember you could hear the turbo spool through that exhaust on a cold start but the Abarth also has a straight center pipe. Good luck with the sale the exhaust would be a huge upgrade (aesthetically) for a Lusso or classica owner not looking for a loud exhaust.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fellow MA 124 owner!
I ended up doing the same sleuthing and realized TX, and ending up working out a deal with another (closer) seller
Yep, sorry a little slow on the responses here. You know how we are in the South;)

Glad you found one local!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Would it not be better to change ad to reflect it's not the stock Abarth exhaust as it could be construed it's the RM exhaust? I just think it's good to make that clear as the RM is the Abarth stock exhaust in UK and EU. Why the hell they made so many differences between you guys and us is beyond me.

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,328 Posts
Would it not be better to change ad to reflect it's not the stock Abarth exhaust as it could be construed it's the RM exhaust? I just think it's good to make that clear as the RM is the Abarth stock exhaust in UK and EU. Why the hell they made so many differences between you guys and us is beyond me.
It would have been a logistics nightmare bringing a small car “manufacturer” cars over here. Abarth was not allowed to import the cars directly from their dealers here so we got it as an optional trim package.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts