Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m assuming the heading photo for the Forum shows cars rolling off the ship at the port of San Diego ? Anyone recognise their car? Looks like a white Classica with black seats being driven by a possibly Asian-American girl, busy on her cell phone; followed by a blue Lusso with saddle/tobacco seats driven by an older ex-surfer ?; then I can’t really tell who’s driving the red Classica with black seats behind that; and a white Classica with black seats bringing-up the rear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
There should be an Abarth in that pic!

Reactions: aimlessarcherx

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Towing eye

Lol it'll be real tough to point out exactly whos is whos ! ;)
Note that they all have the towing eye still in place (the cars that is, not the drivers...). After that the dealership removes the plastic seat covers and the pizza-base wheel covers; then takes the towing eyes out and clips in the removable cell that is either plain, or with a red "124" badge affixed, or the round Abarth one; and may or may not put the chassis plugs in place. Such hard work for so much commission !

·
Registered
242 Posts
The blue color of the second car isn't available in the US, is it?

·
Vendor
3,339 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb and say the red classica is mine. No I can't prove that, and I have no idea really, but it's a nice thought.

Greg

·
Registered
727 Posts
...Looks like a white Classica with black seats being driven by a possibly Asian-American girl, busy on her cell phone...
After driving my 50th Fiat off the ship, I think I'd get busy on my phone too...even though I love the car.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Is it just me -- when I log on to the Forum, I now get a pic of a breakdown truck. Is this a good idea ????? :confused:
Lol yea, I definitely think that is giving off the wrong impressions. Even if it's for "emergency situations", it could definitely use a better graphic than a tow truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts