Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just joined the Forum....may have missed this in another thread, but while looking for the accessories outlet (found it after getting frustrated and calling the dealer), I stumbled on the two storage bins behind the seats. I read the entire manual, but must have missed the part, if there was one, about these two cubbie holes. I bet many Spider owners never find them. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
1,231 Posts
I was lucky to have a very good salesperson who showed me those along with many other details when I took delivery. The cup holders were stashed in them and she took one look and had the parts guys replace them with another set that weren't warped. It was very minor, but she spotted it right away.
best regards
Pete

·
Registered
28 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words...

Now I am going to have to go outside and check to see what you are talking about.

(in a joking manner)

·
Banned
210 Posts
This thread wins. I've had a panel sitting in my trunk that I couldn't identify since Inpicked up the car.

It was my passenger side cubby panel :p

Thank you

:p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome!
Both of those are in my blog article regarding dealer pre-delivery. Both of your items were there :)
Great information and thanks so much! My dealer was really ignorant about my car and your blog answered so many of my questions. I had those rubber plugs in my storage compartment and couldn't figure out where exactly they were supposed to go. Now I know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They are great for tucking away infrequently used items (cup holders, user manual, service records)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Great information and thanks so much! My dealer was really ignorant about my car and your blog answered so many of my questions. I had those rubber plugs in my storage compartment and couldn't figure out where exactly they were supposed to go. Now I know.
Crap! now I dont remember what I did with those! where do they go?

·
Registered
7 Posts
What are the rubber plugs you are referring too for ?

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just read your blog and thanks....my tires were at 49PSI, the plugs have not been installed, the dealer did not tell me about the key, but I knew from previous cars, my antenna was lose and I noticed it when I was swapping it out for a Stubby Antenna...WOW..

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I store my pee jar in one of them. It's a bit hazardous to use it while driving...(other "old farts" know exactly what I mean).
How do you reach it while driving @UncleMike (I'm referring to the pee jar) cough cough >:)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Actually I have stores tire compressor, sockets and yes 1/2 roll of toilet paper, you never know when it will come handy.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts