Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week, when I went in to purchase my 124, two weeks ago there were 7 in the dealer's inventory. When I picked it up last Thursday, mine was the only one that had sold. I just looked at their inventory tonight and there are only 3 left. That's a big change in just 4 days!

An on a side note, today I pulled up to someone's house and two people both said "What IS that car?". They both thought it was a jaguar at first.

I love this car!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if a number of sales are made this time of year. Two words. Springtime and convertible!

·
Registered
956 Posts
The Albuquerque dealer has 12 in stock, a mix of Classica, Lusso and Abarth. Interestingly, they are all manual transmissions.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if a number of sales are made this time of year. Two words. Springtime and convertible!
Absolutely, perfect time to make sales. My old convertible just sold at the dealer where i traded it in after sitting all winter and they were asking about $4k
more than i had seen one listed anywhere else.

·
Registered
150 Posts
You can pretty much expect convertibles to sell like motorcycles do. Spring time rolls around and they both sell much better. That's what I've been waiting on listing my FJR for - more likely to sell for what I'm asking when the "spring fever" hits. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts