Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the front bumper lower red trim piece on my 2017 Spider Abarth.

I purchased it from the Desira Group out of the U.K. Their part number is: 52060683

Used 1" and 1/2" wide 3M tape to mount the trim.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks great! Thanks for the info, I was hoping to track down this part :cool:

·
772 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Auto Ricambi has this part (although it is currently out of stock). Hopefully that will change soon.
https://autoricambi.us/collections/2017-exterior-trim/products/124-abarth-red-front-spoiler-trim-fiat-124-spider-2017on
I had to buy all of the missing Abarth stuff in the UK from various sources... The red lower facia trim, the matching mirror caps, badges, and engine cover, there is still no good solution for the steering wheel badge.

It would have been nice to be able to get all of this stuff from one source, perhaps in the form of a kit...

·
772 Posts
I had to buy all of the missing Abarth stuff in the UK from various sources... The red lower facia trim, the matching mirror caps, badges, and engine cover, there is still no good solution for the steering wheel badge.

It would have been nice to be able to get all of this stuff from one source, perhaps in the form of a kit...
I like the idea of a kit too. We offer most of these items. The steering wheel logo is a tough one but there are options out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts