Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded in my 2017 Lusso back in July and have been lazy in getting a post made for a number of left over or never installed accessories. Note these are all OEM from Fiat / Mopar.

Here’s what is available:
  1. OEM all weather floor mats, 82215026, brand new still unwrapped in packaging!, $50
  2. Center console shelf net, 6830772AA, never installed and new in package, $50
  3. Splash guards, 82215022, never installed and brand new in package, <<< SOLD >>>
  4. Cargo net, 82215029, new condition was installed but I forgot to pull the hook parts, $20
  5. Cargo tray, 82215032, new condition was installed never had anything in it, $60
  6. Record Monza exhaust, 82215590, new condition was installed but removed after ~30 miles, <<< SOLD >>>
Will consider decent offers especially if interested in more than one item (but offers that are silly like $5 for a $50 item will simply be ignored!). :giggle:

Shipping USA CONUS only.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Traded in my 2017 Lusso back in July and have been lazy in getting a post made for a number of left over or never installed accessories. Note these are all OEM from Fiat / Mopar.

Here’s what is available:
  1. OEM all weather floor mats, 82215026, brand new still unwrapped in packaging!, $50
  2. Center console shelf net, 6830772AA, never installed and new in package, $50
  3. Splash guards, 82215022, never installed and brand new in package, $50
  4. Cargo net, 82215029, new condition was installed but I forgot to pull the hook parts, $20
  5. Cargo tray, 82215032, new condition was installed never had anything in it, $60
  6. Record Monza exhaust, 82215590, new condition was installed but removed after ~30 miles, $650 OBO
Will consider decent offers especially if interested in more than one item (but offers that are silly like $5 for a $50 item will simply be ignored!). :giggle:

Shipping USA CONUS only.

Thanks for looking!
PM'd You

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lot of nice stuff!
Now, as I outside of US, couldn’t buy anything, but want to ask a question: why you removed Record Monza? Was it too loud? I fancy buying one on premise that is has pleasant sound, but don’t want be obnoxious to everyone around.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Lot of nice stuff!
Now, as I outside of US, couldn’t buy anything, but want to ask a question: why you removed Record Monza? Was it too loud? I fancy buying one on premise that is has pleasant sound, but don’t want be obnoxious to everyone around.
I have the Monza exhaust and it is definitely not too loud. very sweet sound without upsetting the neighbors

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Center console shelf net, 68307702AA, never installed and new in package, $50

Corrected: had a typo (missing 0) in the original post... By bad! :(

PM's replied... Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Quick update: shipping costs are turning out to be ridiculous folks. I've had a FedEx account for years and, although it's not used much these days, the rates have always been 'okay'. But something must have happened recently as it seems as though anything over 20" in size is ridiculously high priced. The exhaust cost me a fortune. The matts and trunk liner seem awfully expensive.

If you have a shipping account or want to buy quite a few items let me know as that's the best way to make it affordable. Note shipping costs for the matts and liner are in the $35-$40 range each for FedEx ground.

I'll check into USPS as an option. The cargo tray, nets and splash guards can likely ship this way. If interested please send me your zip code and city for me to check rates - some are not including the zip which is most important - thanks!

Anyone local in Portland OR can pickup for free! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: anyone in the Portland OR area I still have these parts hanging around boxed up on a shelf in the garage. Make an offer. Also have 5x quarts of unopened syn oil + filter new from FCA - free to good home! Send PM.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you ever venture up north and are passing by Tacoma, I'd take your floor mats if you still have them. Not quite worth making a trip down there specifically for them (or paying for shipping) though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts