Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prices do not include shipping. I would prefer to sell locally, but if someone remote wants to buy then they will have to pay for shipping. I’m located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Shipping the SportCat by itself would be easy, though.

Prices are firm.

-----

$250: RoadsterSport Fiat 124 SportCat Ultra High Performance Downpipe. OEM heatshield already installed on the SportCat. I do not have the nuts for the studs, you can get some at a hardware store easily. Do not reuse your OEM cat nuts! Link to GWR product page:

RoadsterSport Fiat 124 SportCat Ultra High Performance Downpipe for Fiat-124 , all

-----

$400 Good-Win Racing RoadsterSport Fiat 124 QUAD Exhaust for Classica and Lusso. Link to GWR product page:

-----

$300 Good-Win Racing RoadsterSport Fiat 124 HighFlow Midpipe. Resonated, automatic transmission version. I believe the midpipe made for the automatic will also fit the manual, but you would need to confirm with GWR. Link to GWR product page:

-----

$600 combo price for both midpipe and muffler delete.

-----

NOTE: I do not have the gasket or nuts/bolts for the midpipe to muffler delete connection. GWR has replacement gaskets for $7. Maybe they also have replacement nuts/bolts, else one could get some from a hardware store. I also do not have the nuts for the SportCat studs, these can easily be picked up at a hardware store.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Edited.

Reactions: Bob T

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I thought you enjoyed the System One, why are you selling it?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
great deal on these bits. i think sharky just likes his "that's what uncle remus said" equally well......

Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
@sharkcohen ???? Going back to stock or do you have new system comIng in?

Dan
Dan he's going back to his REMUS and putting carbon fiber double tips. A friend of mine wanted to buy his REMUS exhaust and his reply was everything except his REMUS. figure that out.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The thread title scared me into thinking sharkcohen was sharing his latest colonoscopy experience. Glad it's not the case.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well what else is gonna be coming up for sale? I managed to miss this last night to get in on the cross pipe.....
Possibly one more part, but I'm first checking with someone that was interested in it.

Reactions: Shadowshaggy

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sale pending on the System One.

Reactions: alltimesaresoon

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The thread title scared me into thinking sharkcohen was sharing his latest colonoscopy experience. Glad it's not the case.
LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The crosspipe is sold.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First post updated.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
System One exhaust is sold.

Reactions: Optimize124

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thread title and first post updated.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
RoadsterSport Fiat 124 SportCat Ultra High Performance Downpipe added.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reactions: Shadowshaggy
1 - 20 of 33 Posts