Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Added pics of SportCat.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Does the down pipe fit factory cross pipe or EC cross pipe? Oh and does it through a CEL?
Please see GWR’s product page for the SportCat. I cannot speak to if it would fit with the EC crosspipe as I didn’t try that.

Reactions: mtnghost

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok to ship the SportCat for those not local, that is easy to ship.

·
Banned
397 Posts
If you still have the sports cat, couple questions? Number one does it cause codes? Number two, can you smell gas from your exhaust because of the less efficient cat?

I've been contemplating it for a while but I don't want to throw codes anymore than I already do and and I definitely don't want to be smelling gas every time I go up to a stop light. I do know that it does give you a legitimate performances advantage.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
If you still have the sports cat, couple questions? Number one does it cause codes? Number two, can you smell gas from your exhaust because of the less efficient cat?

I've been contemplating it for a while but I don't want to throw codes anymore than I already do and and I definitely don't want to be smelling gas every time I go up to a stop light. I do know that it does give you a legitimate performances advantage.
I had no gas smell.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Do you still have the sportcat available for sale? Attempted to send a PM but new here and not able to just yet. Thanks!
Yes the SportCat is still available.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I have not had the car long enough to need to do emissions testing.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
SportCat, midpipe, muffler delete still available.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts