Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi gals & guys , listing this on behalf of Micah the winner of the hoonigan challenge. He is selling the 124 abarth it has 1k miles on it . Here are the list of mods to the car : Bolt it roll bar, bucket seats, bc racing coil overs, bc forged 2 piece wheels, toyo tires, apr carbon fiber splitter and wing, magniflow exhuast . Included is a custom trailer for it and 2sets of wheels . If you haven’t already check out the you tube on this build . Pretty awesome
He is asking 30k obo
If you are interested give him a call or text him at 909-600-4843

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow, that’s an incredible car and I would imagine, great price after seeing that build. If I recall correctly, they also gave him a custom trailer with 2 sets of wheels and tires. I absolutely loved the custom wheels on the car and looked into them but a little too expensive to pull off. Too bad he can’t keep her. If I had the space and the disposable $ I’d probably be calling him now. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that’s an incredible car and I would imagine, great price after seeing that build. If I recall correctly, they also gave him a custom trailer with 2 sets of wheels and tires. I absolutely loved the custom wheels on the car and looked into them but a little too expensive to pull off. Too bad he can’t keep her. If I had the space and the disposable $ I’d probably be calling him now. :)
Agreed . I need to update the post above to mention the custom trailer and 2 set of wheels .
I also would have loved to pull the trigger on it , Would have saved me a lot of hours of wrenching . Especially the roll bar :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I seem to remember them saying they would be upset if he sold it hahahaha!

Would be a fun car, no doubt. The video series was awesome to watch.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi gals & guys , listing this on behalf of Micah the winner of the hoonigan challenge. He is selling the 124 abarth it has 1k miles on it . Here are the list of mods to the car : Bolt it roll bar, bucket seats, bc racing coil overs, bc forged 2 piece wheels, toyo tires, apr carbon fiber splitter and wing, magniflow exhuast . Included is a custom trailer for it and 2sets of wheels . If you haven’t already check out the you tube on this build . Pretty awesome
He is asking 30k obo
If you are interested give him a call or text him at 909-600-4843
Have a link to the youtube?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Have a link to the youtube?
Here is the first episode they did on it, I think the auto playlist will play the rest in order:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts