Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier, I ordered a set of black/"natural" (tan) Coco Mats for my bronze Classica, but some accessories are shifting the interior color palate more reddish, so I'm going with a different color. These are brand new, only installed for checking fit/finish and taking some pix. They'd look phenomenal in a Lusso with the Saddle leather interior.

They go for $223.60 shipped... so let's say $200 even shipped within the US. (I could look into int'l shipment, but it would probably be expensive and you'd shoulder that cost)

If you're not familiar with the product, check out any vintage Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, or many British and Italian roadsters. Great video of the production process here :

2017 Fiat 124 Spider Classica interior
by Jeff Conlin, on Flickr

2017 Fiat 124 Spider Classica interior
by Jeff Conlin, on Flickr

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
open to offers as well... like I said, they'd be a *really* nice match for a Lusso with the Saddle interior.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK - my new mats here and this barely-used Black/Natural set is ready to go to a new home... as I stated before, they'd be a great match to a Saddle interior.

Reasonable offers accepted - let me know!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Big fan of the coco mats, and will have to order a set for my 124. Looking at the Black/White color for my all black Classica

·
Registered
274 Posts
Big fan of the coco mats, and will have to order a set for my 124. Looking at the Black/White color for my all black Classica
Zonker, I agree with you on coco mats, reminds me of my old VW days which I continue to live today. They would be killer in the 124 but where I live the only mats considered are Weathertech.

PS: I'm retired RCSD from the Coachella Valley, so I know where you are at.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They look great; here's the finished product...

Woohoo! Thanks for a buttery smooth transaction and for the quick follow-up... I *knew* they would look killer with the saddle interior, but that's even better than I thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts