Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this for my mom months ago and never got around to install it on her car...don't want a 15% restocking fee so if someone is looking to purchase it from me I will do free shipping at my cost. New in box, never opened.

$650 shipped to continental US (Any other locations we can work something out)

Thx.

·
Vendor
3,653 Posts
Perhaps you should put it on Mom's car. It's a really good product, it adds a lot of power and has self tuning capability, which nothing else on the market offers for this car. I am sure you and mom will like it.

If not, then someone should buy this, it's a really nice item.

Greg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Perhaps you should put it on Mom's car. It's a really good product, it adds a lot of power and has self tuning capability, which nothing else on the market offers for this car. I am sure you and mom will like it.

Greg
Greg,

Thanks for the comments. So I live out of state from my mother and she is actually OK with the car as it is and definitely not able to install herself. I'm sure it's fantastic.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

Greg
if I buy this do I need a unlock fee? I doubt that since it is unused correct? I am very intersted espcially I can get update phase 2 tune very soonnnn

·
Vendor
3,653 Posts
if I buy this do I need a unlock fee? I doubt that since it is unused correct? I am very intersted espcially I can get update phase 2 tune very soonnnn

This is Euro+Drive Lite. It already has multiple tune options and can transfer from car to car with no issues.

Greg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Box never opened so the Race tune is what is installed. I believe it is +57 horsepower which is nothing to sneeze at!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts