Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Abarth
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 2019 Abarth rearview mirror w/ Auto Dim and Homelink. The mirror is in excellent condition. Homelink and Auto Dim work just fine. I also have the torx screw for securing the mirror onto the windshield.

If your 124 Spider did NOT already come with Auto Dim, then you will need to add some additional wiring. If you have 3 wires instead of 6 in your mirror wiring harness, your car didn't come with Auto Dim.

A brand new one online can be found for just under $500. I will ship (Continental US only) for $69.
mirror4.jpg
mirror3.jpg
mirror2.jpg
mirror1.jpg

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Check with this member he is looking to install a Homelink mirror maybe he might be interested.
#Bob T
good luck

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
Bump. Make me an offer....
Frank provided you with a userID link. If you want to sell your mirror, you may wish to use that link to send the guy a PM. I can't tell if that person has read this thread or not, but if they haven't, a bump won't attract their attention. Regardless, eventually you'll find a sale for it. As production ends and parts become more scarce, spares will become harder to source. Time will be your friend in you don't end up making a quick sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts