phase 2 here

phase 2 here and i get about 30 typ, but 27 to 29 as i'm "evaluating" the tune

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
My average mpg is 27.1 but I only have 389 miles on the car so far and live in a retirement community where the speed limit is 15 mph and I’ve done very little highway driving.
Mines showing the same as yours with almost 0 highway miles. I just went over 4500 miles on mine. My average speed shows 29 Mph

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Update on gas milage

I'm getting a tad concerned about my gas mileage on my new 124 Spider. My car computer shows 21 mpg, which is a pretty big leap to 30, which is indicated as an average on my sticker. I'm hoping as it gets more broken in the mpg will increase, as I have been pretty gentle with it so far. What kind of mileage are you folks getting?
I'm now getting 32+ MPG. on a regular basis. Switching to 93 octane may have helped.....and maybe my foot getting better educated.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Its your foot:D

·
Registered
383 Posts
I like the idea that it gets 30mpg. But I don't mind giving up a few mpgs to enjoy a set of nice sticky summer tires

·
Registered
104 Posts
Three year, 10K mile update. With mixed driving, my unmodified Lusso has averaged 31.1 mpg. I haven't tried to be a fuel miser, and my wife certainly wouldn't accuse me of driving conservatively, but I'm not racing it either. The mileage consists of a few road trips of as many as 800 miles at a stretch and some in-city driving as well. The mpg is much higher cruising on the highway than in-city stop and start.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts