Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my car yesterday and received this gift from my dealer which was nice and unexpected. We don't normally drink Italian wine so we're looking forward to trying it.

Anyone else received anything from their dealer on collection?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I got an Abarth hat and t-shirt through the post a couple of weeks after purchase and a hand-written thank-you note from the dealership owner, which was nice touch.

I'll swap you for the wine though...

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
They gave me an Abarth Cap, cause the sales manager liked my scorpion badge on the grill

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts

haha what kind of deal did you get if you dont mind me ask?
I found the Abarth described in my signature line OTD for slightly over $30K. Why? I'm not really sure . Last day of March may have helped. I called them inquiring about the car giving a credit card to hold it for 24 hours and they reminded me twice that the car did not have the safety or the luxury package. Maybe that was a deal breaker in the past for potential customers. On second thought I did have to pay an additional couple of hundred bucks in sales tax when I got home. The difference between OH and MI. Still, it was right around $30,500 once home and all taxes paid.

I can't give enough praise for John and LJ at Suburban in Ann Arbor. A couple of knowlegable guys that we will go visit again someday.

·
Registered
189 Posts
My purchase was a very postive experience - correct car , fair price, delivery before the UK launch date and then a bottle of Moet, flowers for my wife and a paint touch-up stick when I collected the car. That's how to win a new customer to Fiat!
Danny

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
More swag in the mail from my dealer this weekend. They're certainly trying hard. Good for them - I mentioned to the salesman I'd be in the market for a new SUV in about a year or so and the Stelvio might be on our list. They're doing just the right amount of shmoozing to keep me sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got a thank you letter from Fiat. and A Fiat Hat from the dealer. Not bad for a dealer that really isn't moving any 124's right now,

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got a temp tag and a headache
On my test drive my car got a fairly large rack chip in the windshield. So I got the dealer to replace it. Comes to find out windshields are harder to get than thermostats. So I'm still waiting for that "gift". Dealing with the salesmen and the parts department together is a real circus/headache. neither know whats going on at all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just picked mine up about a week ago in the rain - never accept a new car in the rain - hides defects - like the scrapped front spoiler (from some **** at the dealership curbing it, the scratch on the drivers side front 1/4 panel and the scuff mark on the passenger rear 1/4 - not impressed with the sloppy delivery of a brand new car! What'd the manager say "we will try to help me out" He didn't realize I took pictures of it with the welcome sign in the window in front of dealership before taking it off the lot.

All they need to do is make it right - other then that everyday I drive it - I smile from ear to ear - such a nice whip - previous whip was a 95 5L HO Mustang Rag top

1 - 20 of 27 Posts