1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
707 Posts
Will there be a version for the automatic folks around here?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Wondering the same thing.

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will there be a version for the automatic folks around here?
Wondering the same thing.
At the moment we have not recieved notification if we will offer it for the automatic folks. Once we know we will of course let you all know. As of right now we only offer it for manual transmissions.

Matches the gauge cluster. I like it!
XtremeRevolution
Thank You!

What about the matching parking brake boot in the picture -- is that available? Don't see it on the site...
We do have the matching parking brake boot available. We are currently in the process of listing it on our website. We will share it with the community once it is listed.

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think that looks really good.

Greg
Thank You for the good words Greg!

Awesome - I adore BLACK products

I have a quite a bit in my A5oo - fantastic quality
Thank You for the feedback! We're happy that adore BLACK products we offer and love their quality!

Snazzy! Looks good, but I already have custom leather done...
Snazzy,

Thank You for your kind words!

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had I not already done the Abarth, I'd have seriously considered the red. As mentioned above, it would go great with the red gauge.
sdlynx,

We understand. Your interior looks pretty awesome! If you ever do choose to change up the interior we will have these available!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Getting these tomorrow morning at Austin Location

If you are looking to upgrade the interior of you FIAT 124 Spider we now have this gorgeous Leather Boot made out of Italian Red Leather with Black Stiching made by BLACK.

For more details and information on this product please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...hift-boot-red-leather-w-red-stitching-pid4558
Driving down to Madness Austin location to have red Shift boot and Red E-Brake installed on my 124 Lusso. Should look awesome. I will shoot pics and post them tomorrow afternoon

Cyberbill. a/k/a. Grandpa Bill
Austin:laugh:

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Driving down to Madness Austin location to have red Shift boot and Red E-Brake installed on my 124 Lusso. Should look awesome. I will shoot pics and post them tomorrow afternoon

Cyberbill. a/k/a. Grandpa Bill
Austin:laugh:
Sounds Good! We are here! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Done, and they are fantastic.

Sounds Good! We are here! :)
These guys at Madness Auto are extremely passionate about their work and are 100% professionals. They installed my Shift Boot and E-Boot with care and precision. Nothing snapped, forced, or rigged. Great service.
If you are in the Austin area, and have a Fiat, Jaguar, Ferrari, or whatever, they can work on it. Grandpa Bill will definitely take his Fiat there for all upgrades.
Here are the Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
That looks really good Bill!

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
These guys at Madness Auto are extremely passionate about their work and are 100% professionals. They installed my Shift Boot and E-Boot with care and precision. Nothing snapped, forced, or rigged. Great service.
If you are in the Austin area, and have a Fiat, Jaguar, Ferrari, or whatever, they can work on it. Grandpa Bill will definitely take his Fiat there for all upgrades.
Here are the Pics:
Thank You for coming in yesterday! It was a pleasure to have you and your FIAT 124 Spider in our shop. Car looks amazing even more so now with the red leather boots! We hope to see you again in the future! :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Here are the Pics:
Love the combination with the floor mats as well. Looking darn good !!

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
On that note. We were able to take some photos of the interior when Cyberbill's FIAT 124 Spider boots were installed.

Here is one image of the the stunning interior with the Red gear shift boot. We will share more once we list the brake boot on our website. :)

Thank You again CyberBill! We hope you like the photo of your FIAT 124 Spider! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts