Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spotted this inside the Abarth 124 Spider Rally R-GT car. Would anyone know a part number for this?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: UncleMurphy

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
How hard would it be to 3D print one and spray paint it with chrome paint?
Why would anyone want to print up a fake limited edition plaque? That's a bit like taking off all the Fiat logos and replacing them with Lamborghini or something.

Reactions: Seagas

·
Registered
211 Posts
Why would anyone want to print up a fake limited edition plaque? That's a bit like taking off all the Fiat logos and replacing them with Lamborghini or something.
That's my point, if people don't want to pay 9000$ for a numbered plaque for their limited edition car then they can 3D print a fake one.

·
Registered
349 Posts
How hard would it be to 3D print one and spray paint it with chrome paint?
I bet you can find someone starting out in that field that can get it done for cheaper than the average market rate. Plenty of those folks around that have access to 3D printers that do it just for fun and learning.

·
Registered
480 Posts
it would probably be cheaper to get a jeweler to make one of solid gold and hand engrave it. then you would have a limited edition (pimp spectacular) one of one plaque... for less

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just spotted this inside the Abarth 124 Spider Rally R-GT car. Would anyone know a part number for this?

I've seen several posts where someone is making these, CUSTOM. But I can't find the link. If I do I'll repost it here because I want one!

·
Super Moderator
1,270 Posts
Yes, crazy price, and I’m surprised there isn’t a knockoff. It’s not rocket science and they could be custom with the build number of your car. I’d pay $30. . .
Best re
Pete

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Probably folks are thinking of "this guy"....

https://www.facebook.com/ILovePoggiapiedi/

Just check out his page on FB, as he has tonnes of examples of his work. His prices are not cheap, but they're reasonable, and I can attest to the fact that he does really good work. Drop him a message on FB and he'll respond and you can begin the acquisition process. He'll also prepare graphic sample images for you to review and approve before he proceeds with the work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts