Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have the Progress springs as well and love the new look. Getting rid of that wheel well gap really improves the looks. I believe mine is sitting lower than yours but its hard to compare because you changed your aspect ratio of your tires down to 40's.
Mine did settle another 1/4 inch or so over the next week or two, but by far the most important thing you can do is ensure that you follow the installation instructions and do not tighten up any of the suspension until you have loaded the suspension with the weight of the car. In my instance I kept the upper arm bolts loose and the lower shock bolt loose, then jacked up the bottom of the hub until the car began to lift off the jack stands. At that point you know the suspension is fully loaded. Tighten things up from that point and get an alignment. Enjoy the ride!

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,182 Posts
Yes, as noted by jpwfz6 they will settle a little in the first 1000 miles, typically at least a quarter inch. And he is right on the money on rear instructions, more on our site about that, but from your pics the stance looks right so that tells me no stuck bushings on yours. Glad you like them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts