Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was cleaning my abarth and I looked under the hood. To my surprise I found a a turbo blanket, a go fast bits diverter, and a Mopar strut tower brace. I haven't looked underneath yet.. Maybe find more surprises.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't know what I was looking at when I bought it and didn't realize that those aftermarket parts were there until I did some research into what I wanted to get for it.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
The strut tower brace is standard on the Abarth.

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
Wait till you find the hidden compartments!!!

🤯🤯🤯
aloha mike

·
Registered
531 Posts
Cool didn't realize it was standard on the abarth
All $691.36 worth of it (if you believe you can't do better than Mopar's price).

Mounting and section don't look the same. Two different parts?

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
That’s aftermarket. Congrats.
What model year/milage price was it? Buying one too :)

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
All $691.36 worth of it (if you believe you can't do better than Mopar's price).

Mounting and section don't look the same. Two different parts?
The black one is the OEM/stock version installed in the Abarth models. My understanding is that the lower photo you provided is of the MOPAR version sold for installation in the other trim lines. I'm unsure if it is any better, just different. Flat bar stock instead of round, and an extra connection point on top of the strut mount. Would that allow for more flex than and less rigitity the stock version?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Today I was cleaning my abarth and I looked under the hood. To my surprise I found a a turbo blanket, a go fast bits diverter, and a Mopar strut tower brace. I haven't looked underneath yet.. Maybe find more surprises.
Look in the hidden compartment you ll find some surprise. CREDIT CARD INVOICE .LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts