Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Look no further than your last name. Mic drop.

Kerplunck! Thank you. I needed that. I'll keep the bling for a rainy day, in spite of my wife's urging to sell it. LOL But unseen mods are inevitable, especially the lower stance thing. I'm all over dat.>:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Got 800 miles on it. Doing my 2nd mod(gopedal) as soon as it gets here. First mod was the steering wheel abarth sticker(a little nerve rackin!). I'm cool with the power/torque, just need a little smoothness in the throttle dept. Having the time of my life in spite of the [email protected]#$$%%^ weather.

It's raining here. Back to garage for another eye candy session...

ps The side marker light is a freaking work of Italian art. Profoundly stunning and the Nero Cinema Jet Black brings out it's eyes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Got the gopedal+ in. Just a great easy mod and the app is so simple. I keep both sports modes on. This is definitely the way it's should've come from the factory. Fun factor going thru da roof!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Gopedal update. Came to my senses and got a nice individual setting w/o sports mode on. Much smoother throttle. Me happy.

ps - got stopped for 73/45 and as soon as he said "Nice ride" I hoped for the best. My clean record and shiny Nero Cinema Jet Black(it's got flakes) Abarth charmed him into just giving me a verbal warning. Phew! Wife won't hear 'bout that one.>:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Went for a test ride w/wife. Drove home in Black/black/manual/luxury pkg 2017 Abarth and its got the heritage stripe to boot! No brembos but that's a future mod.

The ride home(in the dark) was great. Headlights are fabulous as are the seat heaters(it cold here in nj). This thing is a blast to drive. Gearbox is a joy to work and I love the slot car feel.

Had a 70's 124 and now I'm back.

Still can't believe it's in my garage!

So now I need to get the red stuff and badges.

Wow!
Great car, I have the same ride from the same dealer in March of 2017 and also from NJ.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts