Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my Spider in today and bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition...before trading i removed almost everything off my Spider...if you are interested in any of the items that were on my car watch the for sale forum the next few days or pm me about specific items...its been fun but time to do some off roading here in Arizona.>:)

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Whaaat? You only just bought it!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
check your mail, I think you installed EURO+DRIVE LITE TUNING SYSTEM (FIAT 124 SPIDER/ABARTH)
let me know. tia

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I traded my Spider in today and bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition...before trading i removed almost everything off my Spider...if you are interested in any of the items that were on my car watch the for sale forum the next few days or pm me about specific items...its been fun but time to do some off roading here in Arizona.>:)
Wow! Have fun with that Jeep. Thanks for the intake install help months back.

·
Registered
958 Posts
:( I can't relate.

·
Super Moderator
948 Posts
Whoa!
That answers two previous quick replies. I'm sorry to hear this.
Hope you are happy with this decision.
Best regards
Pete

·
Registered
727 Posts
You are leaving us after just 8 months and 659 enthusiastic posts? What??

May your new Jeep bring you as much enjoyment.

·
Registered
669 Posts
My wife has a Wrangler Unlimited and loves it, as do I. But obviously a very different car. Lucky to own both! Plus there is no better aftermarket than what you can find for Jeeps, which has been fun. But boy do I love my Abarth!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Honestly, I can relate. Having an off-roader can be really good fun, and the Jeep is infinitely customizable. Shame you can't have both.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
I can understand the desire to change vehicles every now and then...
I agree but "every now and then" to me is a little longer every 6 months! LOL

·
Registered
150 Posts
Want to hear funny? That is exactly what I was heading to buy (found what I wanted about an hour away) when we stopped off at our local Dodge dealer and saw the Abarth.. guess which I got. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I traded my Wrangler in for the Abarth. The Jeep was fun, but it was work driving it. I did like having the doors off, though.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I have had 3 wranglers. Great rides, but nothing like the 124 . That being said , it does fit as the best all rounder summer /winter vehicle.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts