Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I honestly don't hate it. They could swap out that odd bronze color for this (or another vibrant green) and no one would protest :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've given up on wanting car makers to come out with specific colors, especially with the whole vinyl wrap thing... so many colors to choose, so many to experiment with.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm not a fan of this green color. It's not the right shade. It won't age well. Will look dated quite quickly.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd like to see a black one with a combination of red, yellow and white accents. I think that this will likely look best in pretty tame and neutral colors though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I agree.

BRG on Fiat's design, actually any european design goes well. I'm just not sure if they will offer it since it's not exactly an italian looking color.

·
Vendor
3,343 Posts
I agree.

BRG on Fiat's design, actually any european design goes well. I'm just not sure if they will offer it since it's not exactly an italian looking color.
It works really well. Back in the 60's and 70's every new Fiat my dad bought was British Racing Green, or at least a dark green of some sort. The reason wasn't because he really liked that color, it was because that was the color he had to get in order to get the tan interior which he really wanted.

Greg

·
Registered
349 Posts
Funny how that works but it makes sense, good to see that Fiat controled those combinations to ensure they get paired right. I remember red being another color common with the red interior which is almost a standard across the industry. Ferrari is famously known for this.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It doesn't work on every car though. I think you need to have a very sporty and high end car to pull off the red with red interior. Abarth only in my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts