Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought home my 2018 Puro White Tri-Coat Pearl Abarth Friday night. It only had 160 miles on the clock. The dealership is about 100 miles away so I had a chance to take a long drive home and it was amazing. My 7 year old daughter loves it. We had a chance to take her on couple of short rides the this weekend with her booster seat of course. I will be here getting tips and ideas and will try to share anything I can. Here's a picture of her in the garage. The weather is beautiful here in Northern California and I was trying to take some pictures outside but once we get out we can't stop. LOL

1.jpg

·
Registered
264 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. What options did it come with?

move had mine for more than 6 months. This weekend I drove around 100 miles it’s so much fun to drive. I say this without hesitation, it’s one of my favorite driving experiences.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely beautiful. What options did it come with?

move had mine for more than 6 months. This weekend I drove around 100 miles it’s so much fun to drive. I say this without hesitation, it’s one of my favorite driving experiences.
Screenshot_20191031-103636.jpg

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
If I was doing it again, I think I'd go with that color. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
24 Posts
These cars look nice in White.
Totally agree.
Mine is the pearl white and it is by far my first choice in color for this car. This paint appears to be very durable, not a chip or scratch anywhere, even after 11,000 miles (it’s a 2017). I give her a quick spray wax about 3-4 times in the summer, and the paint is always very smooth when rubbed with a nail (hand, not steel, ha!). And yes I park and store her in the winter.

Anyways, nice car and a warm welcome to yatwing!

Len

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Totally agree.
Mine is the pearl white and it is by far my first choice in color for this car. This paint appears to be very durable, not a chip or scratch anywhere, even after 11,000 miles (it’s a 2017). I give her a quick spray wax about 3-4 times in the summer, and the paint is always very smooth when rubbed with a nail (hand, not steel, ha!). And yes I park and store her in the winter.

Anyways, nice car and a warm welcome to yatwing!

Len

Thanks the pearl white is pretty awesome especially parked in the garage next to my wife's pearl white Rav4 hybrid.😁 Glad to know that the paint's been durable for you. I hope mine will be in the same cause I've read other wised. I do plan on spray waxing my car every month or two. I think that'll definitely help.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes..

Ed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We mainly have classic Fiats, but we do have a few new 124s and an Abarth 500 in the club if you're interested. I personally own a 71 Spider, a 79 Spider and 2017 Spider.

Thanks, I'll check out the website and maybe try to make it out to an event or two. (y)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the family. I've got a Pearl White 2018 Lusso. I'm in Santa Clara and belong to a Fiat club down this way. One thing - on bright sunny days, the Pearl White will blind you if you're not careful. It's not a bad problem to have but the first few times it happened, I wasn't expecting it.

Larry

·
Registered
35 Posts
Brought home my 2018 Puro White Tri-Coat Pearl Abarth Friday night. It only had 160 miles on the clock. The dealership is about 100 miles away so I had a chance to take a long drive home and it was amazing. My 7 year old daughter loves it. We had a chance to take her on couple of short rides the this weekend with her booster seat of course. I will be here getting tips and ideas and will try to share anything I can. Here's a picture of her in the garage. The weather is beautiful here in Northern California and I was trying to take some pictures outside but once we get out we can't stop. LOL

View attachment 73909
Enjoy, I have a 2017 Black Abarth and 5 grand children that love to go for a ride. FYI this Forum is in creditable if you have a question you'll immediately receive an answer based on knowledge and experience, far better then the Fiat owners manual.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts