Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have treated myself to the 124 Spider and absolutely love it. This is the best car I have ever had. I’ve had the Peugeot 207cc and 308cc and enjoyed them but this car is on a whole new level.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Hi and Welcome from Sunny Cornwall "Dawnybobs" probably the same feeling that Arthur, I and most others felt..Brilliant little Sports car....however...We need photo's....Not your pets or past holiday snaps but .."Your Spider"
cheers
ron

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have treated myself to the 124 Spider and absolutely love it. This is the best car I have ever had. I’ve had the Peugeot 207cc and 308cc and enjoyed them but this car is on a whole new level.
Welcome from Scotland. You will fins the forum a great help and we will try and make you chuckle too...occasionally! Gordon

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Welcome!

Yes, quite a different proposition to the 207/308, as both of those started as hatches and then had the roofs chopped off. The 124 is essentially an MX5 which is a ground-up roadster (and of course rwd)

Welcome another UK member!

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
I've never chuckled.
Never Chuckled.....Oh, of course...you are Welsh, that explains it..."The Originals "Britain's" were in fact "Welshmen, then the Anglos, the Saxons, The Danes.....pinched most of it from you. The Wild Scots lifted their kilts to frighten off the English, The Danes couldn't see the point of invading Scotland so left them to raid the border country for cattle and women. Alfred, having spent time hiding out in the Somerset levels came back to claim his country whilst you guys remained in the hills of Wales making love to your Sheep....I wouldn't chuckle either Arthur lad ........
Try a road trip up North mate...you could pop in to see Boddle then cross the border and tryyour luck with the different clans of mosqito's .........😁

Reactions: Arthur

·
Registered
345 Posts
welcome to the forum, enjoy the car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts