Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks, new to the forum here. Picking up my 124 Spider Abarth tomorrow. Been waiting months for the dealers here to get them. Alas no heritage racing strip but I'll take care of that later. I'm pumped, I had a 79 spider back when I lived in northern California and regretted selling it after a few years of fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hey folks, new to the forum here. Picking up my 124 Spider Abarth tomorrow. Been waiting months for the dealers here to get them. Alas no heritage racing strip but I'll take care of that later. I'm pumped, I had a 79 spider back when I lived in northern California and regretted selling it after a few years of fun.
Welcome to the forum. Nice car. I'm across the state line in Northwest Louisiana.

Reactions: BDL

·
Registered
727 Posts
Congratulations. Tomorrow should be a big day. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of useful information here. Ask your dealer if they set the tire pressure to 29 pounds before you take delivery.

·
Registered
958 Posts
If you are ever in the Westheimer/Addicks road area look for a silver Lusso. I can be found there visiting family several times a year.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Forgot to ask about the tire pressure, I'll check it myself tomorrow
Let me know if they got it right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts