Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am new to the site, and just getting back into a car after years of daily riding Harleys. My bike was recently totaled, and after 2 pretty wicked motorcycle accidents, I am going to get my wind therapy with the comfort and safety of 4 wheels, seat belts, and air bags. Enter a 2017 Classica in Nero Cinema Jet Black with 31k on the clock, at what I consider a reasonable price of $18,499. These beauties are not plentiful especially near the PNW, and finding one with a clutch within my budget took a bit. It is being shipped up from California, should arrive at my local Carmax in a couple weeks. I plan on doing the sound deadening installation in the boot floor pan, boot lid, and anywhere else it seems applicable. GFB DV+ and new door speakers at the same time. Once I knock the "new" off the car, I'll be finding a good place to mount the 600W Rockford Fosgate 150x4 marine grade amp I had on my last bike, to power the doors and possibly two 6.5" behind the seats, as I've seen in some threads. I am very excited to start enjoying what looks and sounds like an incredibly fun car, and get to know the members here, which seem like a really great group!

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Hi and welcome aboard....Lots of us past and present "Bikers" here and a natural progression, or, partner to go with your Bikes.........Look forward to seeing and reading all about your exploits....if you want any ideas, suggestions for your 124 Classica have a read of my "Brexit Mods" thread to see my enjoyable journey, with plenty of advice from fellow members here along the way....Cheers
ron

Reactions: TurboSpider124

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum hope you have a lot of fun with the car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts