Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bom dia, everybody. Just latched on to what I think is a screaming buy, a 2017 Lusso with every performance mod I would have wanted to add later. This is my third Spider - my first was a 1975 124, my second was a 1981 Spider 2000 LE. About the only changes I will make are converting the interior to tan, and swapping the prior owner's black Enkei wheels for Rota RB alloys. O, and I have to quiet it down some for my honey - right now the car is running a straight through dual exhaust and it is loud ( not to mention illegal for the street ). But my heart, this thing is QUICK.

2017 Fiat 124 Spider.jpg

·
Vendor
3,236 Posts
I think the black interior looks nice, but tan is a good choice too, and red with tan is a classic Italian car combo.

Greg

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
278 Posts
Nicely done. I rather like those wheels. Which Enkie wheels are they and are they lighter than stock? Too bad I'm on the opposite coast.

Reactions: Gerarddm

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bom dia, everybody. Just latched on to what I think is a screaming buy, a 2017 Lusso with every performance mod I would have wanted to add later. This is my third Spider - my first was a 1975 124, my second was a 1981 Spider 2000 LE. About the only changes I will make are converting the interior to tan, and swapping the prior owner's black Enkei wheels for Rota RB alloys. O, and I have to quiet it down some for my honey - right now the car is running a straight through dual exhaust and it is loud ( not to mention illegal for the street ). But my heart, this thing is QUICK.

View attachment 79166
Welcome from Scotland.... You can't beat a Red Spider!!

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
Hi and Welcome...yup, Tan interior is good and Tan inside of Red is Brilliant,Best Wishes and Cheers
ron

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the car as much as we do over here.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome. I'm very familiar with Whidbey Island, got a parcel near Coupeville that I'm figuring out what to do with. I also have Rota RBs that I may part with soon. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nicely done. I rather like those wheels. Which Enkie wheels are they and are they lighter than stock? Too bad I'm on the opposite coast.
Enkei PF1SS, according to the prior owner. I assume they are lighter than stock, the prior owner was real motorhead, despite being 83 years old!.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome. I'm very familiar with Whidbey Island, got a parcel near Coupeville that I'm figuring out what to do with. I also have Rota RBs that I may part with soon. Let me know if you're interested.
I could very well be. What size are your Rotas? Looking for 17 x 7. In a pinch, might downsize to 16 x 7. Want fully silver. I understand the Rotas need wheel spacers?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I could very well be. What size are your Rotas? Looking for 17 x 7. In a pinch, might downsize to 16 x 7. Want fully silver. I understand the Rotas need wheel spacers?
Mine are the 16x7 +40, gunmetal with polished lip. I'm running 15mm spacers all around to fill in the wheel wells, but at minimum need 3mm front/10mm rear to clear standard calipers. Can take pics later this week after a bath.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine are the 16x7 +40, gunmetal with polished lip. I'm running 15mm spacers all around to fill in the wheel wells, but at minimum need 3mm front/10mm rear to clear standard calipers. Can take pics later this week after a bath.
Hi Kain, yes, would like to see pics, thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts