Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome. You will find a lot of good information here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome. I'll be driving down to the Eastern Shore on Saturday. Maybe we'll pass each other on the road. I still haven't seen another 124 yet. Getting kinda lonely. lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. I'll be driving down to the Eastern Shore on Saturday. Maybe we'll pass each other on the road. I still haven't seen another 124 yet. Getting kinda lonely. lol.
I've seen a couple in my Area a white lusso around Baltimore and metallic in northern VA , the red classica isn't mine something my friend let me borrowed for the weekend the car is from out of state. I'm searching for one with the LED light package and I can't find one in my exact configurations. I might as well settle or order and wait, doesn't hurt to come by the forums to learn though ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've seen a couple in my Area a white lusso around Baltimore and metallic in northern VA , the red classica isn't mine something my friend let me borrowed for the weekend the car is from out of state. I'm searching for one with the LED light package and I can't find one in my exact configurations. I might as well settle or order and wait, doesn't hurt to come by the forums to learn though ;)
Bought mine from Safford Dodge in Winchester , Va.. They may be able to help you out.
Mark

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts