Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm happy with the results. Adds a little pop to my white spider
Love the wheels, and the stance, and the pinstripe!
Tastefully done!

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
aloha

looks good! Where did you pick up the Italian flag badge. Looks good too.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Very well done and it looks great. Looks like the wheels were supposed to come with that because the red matches up so well with the center cap. At least in the photo it does. Just enough to be subtle yet effective.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello

Purchased the covers from MGP. I am selling the front only covers for $100 shipped. They have the custom 124spider scripted on them and I had my friend put stainless Allen screws in them. Truly one of a kind. I just purchased WILWOOD brakes . I am keep I going the rears for now. The Italian flag emblem I purchased on eBay. I did spend money get the real deal which is about $60.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
@Fiatbreath - they're red and matches closely with the red brembo brakes

·
Registered
186 Posts
Had red pinstripe put on my OZ rims.

@Fiatbreath - they're red and matches closely with the red brembo brakes
Michael: in your answer above you indicated that the red color was close to the red brembo brakes, and while I realize that your Spider is Grigio Argento Aluminum, do you have any guess as to the red color match with a red 124A Spider? I really like your pin stripe and am thinking of doing the same thing with my Konig Hypergram wheels which are Bronze in color. The RimBlades web site looks very interesting. Did you do the install yourself? With the wheels still mounted on the Spider, would guess that it would be a very difficult install. Got a quote today from a tire and wheel shop to paint the pin stripe. They claimed it was a full day process. They would take me home, and pick me up at the end of the day when the job was done, but the cost would be $160, that's more than three times the cost of the RimBlades @ $50.00. :crying: Decisions --- decisions. Guess that is all part of the mods process. :confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts