Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yes, and enticing video. Yet I feel I was watching fake news. During my nationwide search last October I couldn't find a single Abarth with the Heritage stripe. I only know of one person on this forum who has it. My guess is that it will become more available with the 2018 models. Even the dealers have resorted to doing wraps.

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I was told by my dealership mine was one of three that were made this year in my color/trim package, one of them is in the museum and they said the other goes around for promotional things. Apparently dealerships were afraid people wouldn't want to pay for it. But that could just have been them trying to keep the price up, it's a cool story to tell so I like to play ignorant.. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
yup. i was told they weren't offering it yet and that it would be aftermarket service performed after arriving in the US port but not developed yet. So i ended up with a wrap. and i like the look of the lines following the hood anyway instead of the straight lines all the way to the grille

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Reminds me that I need to give my car a good bath...

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just enjoyed the video.. something about watching slow mos of painting and car washing really makes you feel satisfied.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have a 2017 Abarth, but the stripe would not do me any good, since my car is Nero Black.....
I always thought that getting different tones of the same color works. So for example, matte black vinyl on a gloss black car. Might be something to consider, and for an italian product that deserves some tasteful subtle styling, that might be a good direction to go.

·
Registered
291 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts