Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today is my birthday.

I've been around longer than I ever expected.

To be honest, the fact I'm alive has more to do with genes and luck than anything I ever consciously decided.

So having reached an age dogs, cats and even parrots only dream of I have decided I no longer give a flying 'f' about anything

From here forward I will spout my inarguable opinions with total disregard to political correctness and hurt feelings

Ignore me, ban me, whatever. I don't give a wart off a leper hooker's a$$.

You want disagree? Go yell in a bucket.

Both unintelligible grunting or grammatically floral bull $hit will be ignored.

Just like the Chinese spam that floods us as we speak: You. Will. Be. Ignored.

So if you are easily butt hurt - just ignore my posts.

Bet I get banned before they fix the spam.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Happy birthday. I won't ask what age qualifies one to call themselves a cumudgeon.
Celebrate however the freak you want. I hope it includes a fun drive in your Spider.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
lol...sounds like the birthday party has a few shots involved! Happy Birthday you curmudgeon! Have a great day

aloha mike

·
Registered
52 Posts
Happy birthday! Just like Chipshot, I hope your celebration somehow includes a randy (but sober) drive in your very cool Spider. Hope you have many more to come!

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Today is my birthday.

I've been around longer than I ever expected.

To be honest, the fact I'm alive has more to do with genes and luck than anything I ever consciously decided.

So having reached an age dogs, cats and even parrots only dream of I have decided I no longer give a flying 'f' about anything

From here forward I will spout my inarguable opinions with total disregard to political correctness and hurt feelings

Ignore me, ban me, whatever. I don't give a wart off a leper hooker's a$$.

You want disagree? Go yell in a bucket.

Both unintelligible grunting or grammatically floral bull $hit will be ignored.

Just like the Chinese spam that floods us as we speak: You. Will. Be. Ignored.

So if you are easily butt hurt - just ignore my posts.

Bet I get banned before they fix the spam.
Well?? Don't stop. Promise you won't offend me and i will NOT need a safe room to cry.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Happy birthday, we should all be so happy to someday be a curmudgeon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thaks all for the birthday wishes. I'm now 64.
And I stand by my statements. I'm not planning on turning into some evil troll but I have decided to no longer play the PC correctness bullshit.
If you can't take a polite joke, when becoming a grammar Nazi is your response to your inability to install a frikkin intake. I got no time for you. Just skip my posts.
You be nice to me, I be nice to you. Your flash your idiot card, I got better things to do.
Cheers all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts