Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone named their Spider?
I have never named any inanimate object, but I feel compelled to name my new spider abarth. Online Italian baby names and an english-italian dictionary are my primary resources. I have Vita (full of life), and Sybil (the chick with multiple personalities) as my starting point.
Please share you spiders name with this group, it might be fun.:)

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
I'm definitely not into naming cars...but my wife named HER Ruby. Don't know why. It's white.

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
771 Posts
My wife named ours...it was pretty easy...ours is Bianco Perla...so she named it Bianca.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
This is the first vehicle (be it car or motorcycle) I have owned that I feel has a male gender. So if I was to name it, "he" would definitely have a guys name. I likely won't name him though. In normal conversation I just refer to him as "the spider".

·
Registered
949 Posts
Has anyone named their Spider?
I have never named any inanimate object, but I feel compelled to name my new spider abarth. Online Italian baby names and an english-italian dictionary are my primary resources. I have Vita (full of life), and Sybil (the chick with multiple personalities) as my starting point.
Please share you spiders name with this group, it might be fun.:)
Celestina

·
Registered
351 Posts
This is the first vehicle (be it car or motorcycle) I have owned that I feel has a male gender. So if I was to name it, "he" would definitely have a guys name. I likely won't name him though. In normal conversation I just refer to him as "the spider".
Sometimes I get a little crazy and call mine "The Fiat." Pretty wild, I know.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Only ever named one car in my 18 car history. And that was a black '70 Rover P5B called "Bess"...

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
While I haven't named a car since I was a teenager, the Italian color names seem to lend themselves to it. So perhaps Rossa or Bianca, depending on what I get.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.