Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m planning for making a day out of heading out and driving the snake up at the Hawk’s Nest in New York with a buddy. I’m home from work, as everything around me is shut down because of COVID-19. This is letting me plan.

Once the world calms down, I intend to go out there. Feels like it will be a nice way to celebrate all of this stuff ending.

Anyone driven it before? I’m very eager. For anyone who isn’t familiar, there are some great photos of the road online.

I’ll keep this thread updated as I plan, and I’ll of course post photos of the experience.

·
Registered
324 Posts
So I’m planning for making a day out of heading out and driving the snake up at the Hawk’s Nest in New York with a buddy. I’m home from work, as everything around me is shut down because of COVID-19. This is letting me plan.

Once the world calms down, I intend to go out there. Feels like it will be a nice way to celebrate all of this stuff ending.

Anyone driven it before? I’m very eager. For anyone who isn’t familiar, there are some great photos of the road online.

I’ll keep this thread updated as I plan, and I’ll of course post photos of the experience.
[/QUOT]

Looks like fun, but bit far for me (i'm in Rockland County).

I frequent Harriman, not quite those views and turns but the park does have some of both. Tiaroti
Brook Drive from the PIP and Rte 106 from Kinawakee Circle to name a few.

here's a pic from up at Harriman

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
I just went there about two weeks ago.
The drvie was not very impressive
It was just that small section was nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts