Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen on Instagram a user named honobono123 he has done some cool mods to his ride in the past. Just now he has modified his headlamps to change colors. I can’t link the instagram as I’m on my phone. But I’ll try and link a screen shot. He has a video lots of different colors.

I know in certain countries this is illegal. Regardless, still cool IMHO.
Aloha mike

Edit~ try this
Link

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
From the photos, it looks like the halo lights are what's in play, right? I "think" the halo lights would be potentially safe.... I think... maybe.... lol Who knows what you'd be ticketed for. We have distracted driving laws, and yet today, I saw a young guy driving with headphones on. whisky tango foxtrot!!!!

Colour changing halos are pretty cool though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I did a job like this in my last car, hooked it up to signal from the dome lights so when i unlocked the car it would do a light show and when i started the car it turned off. i had it hooked up with underglow and the works. not sure I'd do it again, but it was a fun project. I have considered a few times doing amber underglow on a car and relaying it off the turn signals. as far as I'm aware in the US there's no limit to the number of amber side indicators on a vehicle, you'll see loads of them on large trucks.

·
Premium Member
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Chimera that would be cool! especially is it was dynamic and ran the length of the car (driver or passenger side) in amber when you hit the turn signals. then when you hit the hazards ti would activate both sides and run front to back underneath. Of course you'd only really see it at night. but the effect would be awesome.

hmmmmmm?!?!!!!!!

aloha mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts