Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I’m trying to change the bulb of the headlight, but I was wondering how to reach it without removing all the bumper…
I reached here and I’m stuck 😂
Is there any vidéo or something ? thank you

best regards y’all
Car Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Halogen I assume? From the PDF of the Owner Handbook
Automotive lighting Font Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Which bulb are you looking to change? If you have LED headlights the "bulbs" for low/dipped, high/main beam and side/position lights are all LEDs, no bulbs can be changed.

Or do you mean you want to change out the entire headlamp assembly? In which case removing the front bumper first would appear to be required.

But what exactly are you wanting to do?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which bulb are you looking to change? If you have LED headlights the "bulbs" for low/dipped, high/main beam and side/position lights are all LEDs, no bulbs can be changed.

Or do you mean you want to change out the entire headlamp assembly? In which case removing the front bumper first would appear to be required.

But what exactly are you wanting to do?
I wanted to change the Halo, The only light that is on on the picture

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,122 Posts
The whole housing needs to be changed as the “bulbs” are led and if something went out it’s likely a circuit board issue. Sorry for the bad news, unless you just want to change the color or in which case is not a possibility.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
You'll need to disassemble the headlight unit to access the LED unit. It looks like it's a combination of "glue" and screws/bolts holding the clear outer cover on to the rear cover. I have a spare (broken) headlight but haven't been brave enough to try and open it up to look inside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts