Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I finally got the car I've wanted for 5 years, and boy it was a challenge because they kept selling out from under me! Luckily this lovely example came up locally, and I managed to beat everyone to the punch - one called from out of state to give a deposit as we were signing.

I've had some very fun cars, from muscle cars to BMW M cars, but this is by far my favorite car I've ever had. It doesn't matter what kind of day I'm having once I start it up.

As for me, I'm machinist and soon to be engineering student with a quiet and mercifully boring life, and I look forward to learning from all of you here. Thanks for reading!
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
997 Posts
Welcome! You have excellent choice in color. Hope you find the site enjoyable and share your adventures in your spider.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Howdy. I never saw the white w/ VAG before without the big dark hood sticker uhhhh paint. It's freckin' gorgeous!

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
694 Posts
Hi @Wulfweard , and Welcome! Congratulations! That is one nice looking Abarth! Please send more pics! Happy Spidering! s.

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
634 Posts
Welcome aboard! I have to say, you've got a great looking Abarth. I'm a bit partial to that particular color scheme. 😎
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Reactions: Tazilon Brenner

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
That's so great to hear you snagged one, looks awesome! Welcome!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
She's a beaut

1 - 8 of 8 Posts