Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd be interested in meeting up with some other owners, but first I gotta get the **** thing! (I'm having a bit of a challenge getting my hands on a combination of colors and equipment that I like.)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Curious to know how the 124 handles in winter driving conditions. Got my Prima Edizione Jun 1 and dealer recommended studded winter tires. Still considering storage for 6 long months. Not convinced.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well......? Summer is fast approaching, though I'd love to drive out to Michigan or Wisconsin or wherever the Fiat Freak-out is this year....the reality of it is that I just can't make it work.

So, who's up for getting together in New England! When and where?

Somebody must have an opinion :)

J

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well......? Summer is fast approaching, though I'd love to drive out to Michigan or Wisconsin or wherever the Fiat Freak-out is this year....the reality of it is that I just can't make it work.

So, who's up for getting together in New England! When and where?

Somebody must have an opinion :)

J

Miata owner here. (I tried to be a FIAT owner, but the dealers made it too difficult.) Would definitely be up for some social/mobile outings over the summer.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Do we have enough tri-staters/northeasterner's to do a 4th of July "rally"? (I'd actually prefer the 3rd)

I'd be willing (and happy) to drive 2 hours in any direction from NYC (area) to make it happen.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I don't have my Fiat yet, but I'd love to participate on the 4th of allowed (With Mazda RX-8 or VW Eos). About 15 min from NYC Here...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Boston area here....was trying for a 124 Abarth, but ended up in a Miata RF. So, if you're allowing Brand X, I'm interested.

I'm retiring (at least for a few months) tomorrow, so any day in the near future works, within reasonable driving distance of Boston.

·
Registered
278 Posts
My wife shot down the 3rd, I could do the 4th but with only 3 responses it doesn't look like we have enough interest to make it worhwhile.

Perhaps later in the summer or maybe even Labor Day Weekend if we get the word out early.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm picking up my Abarth in two days, on Long Island. I haven't seen a single other 124 on the roads here at all, Abarth or no--

21 - 33 of 33 Posts