Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased (May 26) a 124 Spider Abarth, black on black. I only became aware that the 2017 version was a thing on May 23, so I made a decision and moved quickly. Had to travel to Cary, NC for the purchase because I was using Costco's Auto Buying program and that was the closest dealer. I did all negotiations by email, text and phone including having them evaluate my trade because it was a 6+ hour drive and didn't want to come back empty handed after that drive. The good part is that I was able to drive back over 6 hours in my new car!

I'm sure this isn't the right forum for this question, but I'm trying to figure out how to remove the Homelink rear view mirror to piggy-back some wiring. I've done this in other cars, but can't seem to get this one off. Anyone have experience with this?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Congrats. Good to hear that they added the 124 to Costco, which wasn't the case when I was shopping last year. Great way to avoid dealer price padding.

You might want to add your mirror question as a separate post with title, as others might be more likely to see it and respond. Good luck and post pics.

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome. Check your tire pressure. Should be 29 pounds all around. Some dealers skip this pre-delivery step.

·
848 Posts
Congratulations! I am in Knoxville, not far from you. We should hit the Dragon sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts