Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so glad I found this forum and I have learned so much in the last week about the car I fell in love with over a year ago. And today, I just got the best news I could get! My Bianco Gelato auto Lusso will be delivered next week and I can't wait to start enjoying my car the way the members on this forum are enjoying their's.

Now if this snow will just disappear, I can start living the dream!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome! Did you pick up the car yet? reminder to go over the car to double check the prep items that sometimes are overlooked. happy driving.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yes, welcome! I hope you are able to regularly escape the big city for the countryside to let your Lusso stretch its legs. Enjoy the ride!

Steve.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately, the car has not arrived yet from Nevada. :-( I feel the same way I used to feel as a kid waiting for Christmas morning and I can't stand the anticipation!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Stevet! Even though I live in the suburbs, it's still not the country where you can really unleash the spider! The car's not here yet but the weather is getting better so maybe soon I'll have that permanent smile on my face that all spider owners have!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Unfortunately, the car has not arrived yet from Nevada. :-( I feel the same way I used to feel as a kid waiting for Christmas morning and I can't stand the anticipation!
Hello NYProf,

What dealer in Nevada did you buy your Spider from?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Fabricio27, any issues I should be aware of?
Hello NYProf,

I had a great experience with them, no surprises! Plus, they found me the exact car that I wanted!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I picked up my baby today & I am in love for sure! I'll post pictures of my Bianco Gelato spider soon.
Hello NYProf,

Did everything go smooth at Finday Fiat Henderson? It's a Abarth and driving it back to NY?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's a Lusso not a Abarth. I had it shipped from Finday and made the arrangements through a NYC dealership (Fiat of Manhattan). The Findaly dealership was very professional, extremely helpful & answered all my questions and Fiat of Manhattan was fantastic! I highly recommend both dealers. Aside from the anxious anticipation of her arrival, the process was pretty straightforward.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts